Slano is village located by bay Slano, in south Dalmaci. The chief occupations are agriculture; grow of olive trees, vineyard and fruits, collection of herbs, fishing and tourism. Pines trees are around pebbly beaches. Couple of private campgrounds is located in the village
Reminds of mounds, Romans defenses are located in surrounding. Ranger’s palace is from epoch of Republic of Dubrovnik Church of St. Franjo was built in year 1420 and parish church of St. Vlaho from year 1407 was rebuilt in baroque style.
In surrounding is located summer residency of family Ohmucevic. Two churches from 13th century are located at island Banja. Village Slanjo was hardly damaged during war in year 1991 and 199w, same as it was damaged by earthquake. Village is presently under reconstruction